Re: It's done(?)

Joe --

Your page doesn't crash my macintosh (unlike most other pages on the
net, it seems).  :)))  Thanks for that!  Seems to work pretty well,
considering one inconvienence which may just be something I have to live
with -- I enter my keywords, a new window pops up, I select my search
engine, it jumps to the appropriate site, displays the results of my
search.  Now, if I searched the wrong engine, I'm rather out of luck. :(
I go back in frame and having done this a time or two I reload right
away.  I now get an error

"JavaScript Error: http://www.delta.com/prime.com/srchmain.htm, line 59:

newWin has no properties."

So ... is this a feature designed to teach the wayward how and where to
search intelligently, or a feature unique to my/the macintosh, or
perhaps not a feature at all?  A limitation of the language?

Anyway, sorry for the public reply, don't seem to have kept your post.
Good work ... !! :)

Cheers!
Stacy