simple stuff

Aloha,
        Simple question: I have a page that has some simple frames and a JavaScript
clock. Everything works Ok untill the user tries to click on a link out of the main page
(example: when I click on the link for WebCrawler), then the frames remain and the page
is loaded into where the main page was. I've checked all the links and none have any
wrong TARGET's. Any help is greatly appreciated.

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~jmendes
John
"Doc Hollyday"