Does JavaScript support multidimensional array?

Just found out that Java does not support multidimensional array. So I guess
JavaScript is the same. But Java got away by making an array of an array like
this:
int coords[][] = new int [12][12];
coords[0][0] = 1;
coords[0][1] = 2;

How do I this in JavaScript? Any other way?