Re: Macintosch

With 2.01 Win95 I scan play the game once.  When I click New Game, the
cursor gets stuck in a square and clicking in another square does nothing.
If I reload the game it's okay.  I tried various hacks in the game reset
function (bluring, setting focus, etc.), but nothing worked.  Finally I
tried the crow-bar technique of:

function new_game( the_form ) {
	history.go(0);
}