Re: [MARUYA@KCCADA.KCC.HAWAII.EDU: [BUS_TAKIMOTO@lccada.lcc.Hawaii.E]

---------------Original Message---------------
I think it rude in the extreme that you sent this to the list, not once,
but I got the damned thing four times from you alone and six times
total!!! Don't you have anything better to do with your life?
 Now, this may or may not be news to you, but this list is for the
discussion of JavaScript and unless you can point to some obscure section
of that email say it's Javascript, I think you OWE everyone here an
apology.
 (To the other members of this list, I apologise for going off topic
like this, but this junk mail doesn't belong here and the posters should
be thrown off the list.)

----------End of Original Message----------

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, I'D JUST RECEIVED 15 SAME MESSAGES AND HERE IN
MY COUNTRY (ARGENTINA), SPECIALLY MY PROVIDER, IT COSTS ME A LOT MORE WHEN I RECEIVED MORE THAN 1MB OF EMAIL.

PLEASE, THERE ISN'T ANY ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS LIST>?

MARCELO F. AVILA
http://www.wp.com/soundtrack/