Re: [MARUYA@KCCADA.KCC.HAWAII.EDU: [BUS_TAKIMOTO@lccada.lcc.Hawaii.E]

On Thu, 21 Mar 1996, Bob Minick wrote:

>  (To the other members of this list, I apologise for going off topic
> like this, but this junk mail doesn't belong here and the posters should
> be thrown off the list.)

Ron Mizrahi apologized nicely, so he will not be thrown off the list. The
original poster (bob@129.219.10.148) is not on the list in the first
place. Sigh. Closing the list to non-members causes a huge administrative
headache as mail bounces from people with off-by-one email addresses, so
we can't do that (barring improvement of majordomo - this may be a real
solution.)

Richard Bullington
Lord and Master of The Obscure Organization (wearing his JavaScript admin hat)