history.back(-2)

Help!

	I've got a little problem that bugs me alot: A user comes into
my first page. It advises you to use Netscape 2.0. If you already have it
it will jump to the next page (using <META refresh). Then that page does
a history.back(-2)(since it's not ready yet). The problem is that the
history.back(-2) jumps back to the preceeding page wich then goes to the

diagram :

user url  -----> index (META) ----> homepage (history.back(-2)) |
			^----------------------------------------

as you can see: it loops between index and homepage continously.
What I want, is to send the user back to the place he originaly came
from. In this case (user url)

Want to see it in action ? go to my home page at:

http://www.generation.net/~kristian

then it automatically goes to my jump point. Next, click the Diffusion
Graphique Logo and watch what happens. It's supposed to come all the way
back to my jump point.

NOTE: I've also tried history.back(-3) and history.back(-4) with no
success.

--

Christian Lanctot
e-mail: kristian@generation.net