Writing into frames ...

I have a problem : My university restricts my homepage to exactly one
file :-(. I want to make a homepage with multiple frames. I got the idea,
that I create the frames with JavaScript and then let a script fill the
content into the frames.
I have the following problems :
I wasn't able to call a function in the onLoad statement of the <FRAME
tag ( the tag doesn't contain a SRC part. The function is never called.
If I places the init function into a function that is loaded in the
onLoad of FRAMESET, then I wasn't able to write anything into the frames.
I might have used the wrong object ( he always says, that the object has
no Methods. )

Can anybody help me?
I would appriciate any help.
Thanx

                    %%%
                   {o o}
-----------------oOo-O-oOo--------------------------------------------------
                 '''   '''
N     N     DDD      +-----------------------------------------------------+
NN    N     D  D     | Oklahoma State University ( Math & Computer )       |
N N   N     D   D    | Stillwater High School    ( everything else )       |
N  N  N     D   D    |                                                     |
N   N N     D   D    |                                                     |
N    NN     D  D     | e-mail   : dnils@okstate.edu                        |
N     N     DDD      | Homepage : www.su.okstate.edu                       |
                     |             /pages/ArtsSciences/dnils.htm           |

GGGGG  OOO     OOO  SSSSS U   U     CCCC  OOO  W   W BBBB   OOO  Y   Y SSSSS
G     O   O   O   O S     U   U    C     O   O W   W B   B O   O Y   Y S
G  GG O   O   O   O SSSSS U   U    C     O   O W W W BBBB  O   O  Y Y  SSSSS
G   G O   O   O   O     S U   U    C     O   O WW WW B   B O   O   Y       S
GGGGG  OOO     OOO  SSSSS  UUU      CCCC  OOO  W   W BBBB   OOO    Y   SSSSS