Mac Javascript Bombs type 11

Netscape 2.0x in my experience is quite unstable, even when operating on
Apple's new 7.5.3 and open transport 1.1. I constantly bomb with 2.0 with a
type 11, especially when jumping back a page or when reloading updated
javascript. I've heard rumors that both Netscape and Microsoft are having
problems developing for the Mac because of a shortage of experienced mac
programmers. I have no idea if this is true, but I'm not too happy with
2.01!

>From: kristian@generation.net (Christian Lanctot)
>Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 20:35:22 -0500
>Subject: Macintosch
>
>Help.
>
>        I have just created a Help system with Javascript on my web site.
>It works well when i browse it with my Netscape 2.0 for windows, but when i
>tried it with Netscape 2.0 for the Mac, i just didn't work. I also tried
>another
>script that i'm working on (that works well on Windows) and it bombed the Mac
>with an error = 11
>
>        Does anyone know why my Javascripts work with windows and not with
>the Mac?

Chris Brewer      chris@netxperts.com
NetXperts: Web Page Design
16731 E. Iliff, Suite 214   Aurora CO  80013

303-743-9801   Fax 303-369-5296

http://www.netxperts.com
World-class design for a world-wide market(tm)