Re: [MARUYA@KCCADA.KCC.HAWAII.EDU: [BUS_TAKIMOTO@lccada.lcc.Hawaii.E]

You are correct.  When I first woke up this morning, I found that POS sitting in my mail
bin.  What actually occurred was that I had received that same peice of mail a couple of
months ago and it kinda pissed me off.  When I saw it again, I immediately started sending
out copies to the sender, not realizing that it had come from the list (I thought it was
going back to the 'bob' in question).  There are many reasons why I missed the fact that I
was sending the message back to the list, the least of which is that I had just barely, not
quite woken up.  Once I realized what was happening, I immediately tried to send a
message to majordomo@obscure.org.  Unfortunately, that is not the sysop, but a script of
sorts.   I am sorry to all at the list for my inadvertant mail:re snafu... etc.

I sincerely regret that you have to deal with the spam/flame that I inadvertantly caused.  I
am sure that I will have to deal with a huge bulk of mail when I get home.  I will
probably have my account disembowelled by my local ISP.

Maybe we should do something to eradicate the asshole that posted this thing to the list to
begin with.

Once again, I am sincerely sorry to all of you who have cursed my name at least a
half-dozen times in the last few hours.  Hope that you can observe my mistake with a quiet
sense of humor.

Thank you.
Ron Mizrahi
rmizrahi@jax.gttw.com