Re: Macintosch

>         I have just created a Help system with Javascript on my web site.
> It works well when i browse it with my Netscape 2.0 for windows, but when i
> tried it with Netscape 2.0 for the Mac, i just didn't work. I also tried another
> script that i'm working on (that works well on Windows) and it bombed the Mac
> with an error = 11
>
>         Does anyone know why my Javascripts work with windows and not with
> the Mac?

Please correct me if I am wrong here, but the last I heard was that there
was not a Java interpreter for Mac yet, and thus... Netscape 2.0 for Mac
wouldn't be able to handle this.  I don't know if this is still the case,
nor can I even remember where I heard this information, so for now... it
is nothing more than hear-say.

Timothy Lewis
http://www.intex.net/~timothy/