Sync Frame loading

I know that this is in the FAQ, but I dont realy understand how it
works. Are there are examples available?

What I want to do is have one frame with all my JavaScript functions
then all the other frames use the functions from this frame by
calling parent.frames.FrameName.FuncName( )

Then if I need to change a function I only need to do it once.

Any idea?

| Andre v.d. Merwe   ( andrev@aztec.co.za )    |  White River  |