Re: Auto-mail on page-load / tracking source-URLs

Thanks for the note!

I thought I could get around the PERL solution by using
JavaScript:
-) on opening the form auto-writing the required parameters
(source-URL, date+time) to a file.

Gerald

PS.: I'm not interested in the user's e-mail-address, I just
want to track where they come from, so that I may check if my
"positioning" in the search-engines was OK.

PPS.: I checked your "nice" page, bravely clicked on some
buttons - AND: received some mails as you mentioned!

--

Gerald Maier - G.H.E.M.
Database-Marketing & Marketing-Analysis

e-mail:     gmaier@ghem.co.at
            100140.547@compuserve.com

COMING SOON:

Homepage covering everything about
Database-Marketing and Marketing-Analysis!