Re: Gestion des FRAME's

The translation was pretty good. But what he meant to ask was:

"Hello to all the French people!!!!!!!
Ok, I am addressing this to all the rare french people on this mailing list.
Does anyone know how frames are handled in Javascript?"

w00t ;)

||    Aymeric Grassart       |    http://www.NETural.com/~ccamel     ||
||   Technical Contact       |         pager (312)232-4555           ||
||  NETural Communications   |        muaag4@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu         ||
||   ccamel@NETural.com      |         aymeric@NETural.com           ||