BOUNCE javascript@obscure.org: Non-member submission from [Jamie <tibbetts@inav.net>] (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 08:30:06 -0500
From: Jamie <tibbetts@inav.net>
To: javascript@obscure.org
Subject: Thanx to all.

I've been silently reading this mailgroup for a couple of weeks and
would like to thank all who have, without knowing it, taught me
JavaScript. If you're bored and online stop by my little game I created
and see if you can make it on to the high score list.

http://soli.inav.net/~tibbetts/WB/wonder_board.html

It's not very complex, but it's a good time waster. :)

Thanx again to all who continually take the time to make this mailgroup
what it is- you know who you are.

Jamie Tibbetts
http://soli.inav.net/~tibbetts
tibbetts@inav.net