Re: document.location problem

Crimie!  Yet another for the "this doesn't work under..." notebook.  FWIW, I
tested the code I sent under Windows 95 and 3.1, and it seems to work there
(though I got a GPF once, however it might have been for other reasons).
One thing you could do: suggest people buy a PC? <bg>

If I have a chance today or tomorrow I'll try this on my Mac.  It's only a
lowlr 040 Performa, though, and not a PPC.

-- Gordon
http://gmccomb.com/javascript/