Re: mocha:

I think it's not as useful as it could be because it's just one line.  So, I
copped the basic code and I came up with a multi-line version.  You have to
load this version in -- you don't just get it with "javascript:" -- but I
find it generally more useful as most of my stuff takes up multiple lines.
You can use a dummy file or about:blank for the output

(frameset document)
<frameset rows="50%%,50%%">
<frame name=MochaOutput src=about:blank>
<frame name=MochaInput src="jsinput.html">
</frameset>

(input document -- jsinput.html)
<b> JavaScript input</b>
<form action=JavaScript: target=MochaOutput>
<textarea name="isindex" rows=5 cols=50>
</textarea>
<input type="submit">
</form>

-- Gordon
http://gmccomb.com/javascript/

At 07:41 AM 3/12/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>>Gordon wrote
>>>It's a shortcut to single-line entry. And not all that useful, really.
You can use mocha:, livescript:, or javascript:  Like about: it's just