Re: Strange Problems...

On Fri, 8 Mar 1996, Gordon McComb wrote:

> Could you tell us more about the nature of your script?  Is the script
> supposed to automatically run when the page is loaded?  Is there script
> triggered by a form button or link?

I think I just ran into that image <HEIGHT= WIDTH=> thing, I added those
to all my image tags, and the functions are all of the sudden called. I'm
using onChange in text fields to have it calculate a total and tax on the
fly...

If you ask me ... that is a pretty strange bug, what do Images have to do
with whether or not a JS runs?!

--
Aaron Huslage                                            catalogue.com,inc.
ahuslage@catalogue.com                           	 ph: 919.933.4311