Re: List Archives

On Wed, 6 Mar 1996 tmrussel@fedex.com wrote:

> I've been trying to download the February archive, but every time I try,
> Netscape stops before the whole file makes it down.  Has anybody else
> had this problem?  Is it possible to have compressed/zipped copies of
> the monthly archives created?

I have compressed the current archives, and created a Perl script that
will automate this chore in the future. I have released this script under
GPL terms. If anyone is curious about this script, see the web page
describing it at:

http://www.obscure.org/slow-net/majordomo-tips.html

or the script itself at:

http://www.obscure.org/slow-net/compress-majordomo-archive.pl