Re: Force page using JavaScript

>Hey Grady--
>
>	The easist way I can think of is as follows:
>
><head>
><script language="javascript">
>document.write('<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0;
>URL=http://www.some.url.com/my_javascript_document.html";>');
></script>
></head>
>Non-javascriptees stuff
>
>	If the browser can read javascript it will immediately load the new
>page, if not it will ignore the stuff between the script tags and present
the
>stuff between the body tags.

This workes fine, another way is to use the <NOFRAMES> tag for browsers, that
do not know frames. If the initial HTML file produces only frames, then the
user of a frames capable browser will not see that noframes stuff. For
example visit my 'forum medizin' (sorry it is in german) and select the
Netscape 2.0 link.