List Archives

I've been trying to download the February archive, but every time I try,
Netscape stops before the whole file makes it down.  Has anybody else
had this problem?  Is it possible to have compressed/zipped copies of
the monthly archives created?  I'm trying to provide JS info for the
folks at our site who don't yet have access through our corporate
firewall.

Thanks - Tom
--
|         Tom Russell         \\\  FedEx - Customer Service Systems |