Re: What's New

Great start!  But...you don't want to take people to a new page.  Screws up
their back button.  Do it with frames, or dynamically write the page.  Or,
use the referrer property to check where they are coming from (this is one
method I'm trying myself now).  If they are coming from your "wots gnu" page
you can skip the code that just sends them back there!

-- Gordon