Re: whooh Nellie! was(Re: Problems, who can help??)

Yea interesting isn't it dude.

Sorry about snapping at you eariler =(  When ppl make those kind of
statements about hacking I get kind of frustrated over it since I got
treated like a rapist when i got busted =(, and somewhat regret it =(

But back to JavaScript Code!

Would you be interested in helping me out on a few projects Lance?  In
exploiting similar situations i have thought up lemme know.

     .:_\_ .  \\_ .  \_::.    Email: mindrape@goodnet.com
  . .::./ ./  // ./__/.:::. .         staheli@goodnet.com
     .             \/  .        WWW: http://www.futureone.com/~damaged

     Damaged Cybernetics