Re: JS and DataBase

At 05:37 PM 3/4/96 -0800, Brian wrote:

About 'masking' JavaScript code :
>Off my head possibilities, no thought given to them:

>Server/CGI/whatever doesn't allow load or loads dummy page if target
>is not a frame (ie, URL is a CGI, not a static page).

It is possible, but I am sure that it can be hacked with a little attention,
and I'll bet my CC on it.

The Q. is - Why do you want to write 'secret' code in JavaScript ? go to
Java, or the 'traditional' cgi scripts.

Ellie.
work = (customer != "nice")? "Good" : "Excelent"
CCITT - Can't Concieve Inteligent Thoughts Today

Ellie wysiwyg        ---        Elliep19@gdi.net

My Home page - http://pages.prodigy.com/wysiwyg/
------DB---Programming----&----Web----Design----