Re: JavaScript is Screwy

At 10:20 AM 3/3/96 -0800,Chris Moses wrote:
>I am getting very frustrated with JS.
[...]
>I swear I am not insane, these things really are happening.

Relax, We all believe it happened to you...

>JavaScript is Screwy [...]

Now, you must remember that this is a beta version. and I can tell you that
this version is much 'less screwy' than beta versions of other lingo's I've
seen.

>sometimes JS functions simply
>do not execute. I have definitly observed this one 3 occations. In
>all cases my cache sizes were 0 and 0. I don't know if the cache
>size has anything to do with it, but as soon as I reset my caches
>to 5000,5000 the function worked exactly as expected - without
>closing Nav. or anything.

I believe that there is a reason for using cache w/ netscape, and you just
found it !

On this one and all other 'problems', why don't you post a url and let
others see if they encounter a simmilar problaem ? (just like olaf did today ?)

Ellie.
work = (customer != "nice")? "Good" : "Excelent"
CCITT - Can't Concieve Inteligent Thoughts Today

Ellie wysiwyg        ---        Elliep19@gdi.net

My Home page - http://pages.prodigy.com/wysiwyg/
------DB---Programming----&----Web----Design----