Re: Problems, who can help??

For one thing you've got some really weird ASCII characters in there.  When
I copied the file to disk and opened it I found you has several non-valid
ASCII values -- probably extra CR/LFs or something.  I don't know if this is
the problem in your case -- I stopped looking at the script when I saw this.
You may want to verify the integrity of the file and repload it.

-- Gordon