Re: Caching and JS - Bug?

For all involved in this discussion.  I will try to publish the code
that I know gives the problem (Its an internal site and I'm not at
liberty to devulge their info. , but there are ways around anything).
But lets be real.... Its not the JS code giving the problem, its the way
NETSCAPE caches the web page that is the problem.

Get it, its the caching that causes the problem!!!! sorry I got involved
in this, but after having lit this fire I checked around, many others
have reported the same thing. And if anyone wants, I will investigate
giving out a list of phone numbers and e-mail address of the people I
work with who have been on the receiving end of this flub so you can
finally believe its a problem!  i don't guess it affects many people out
there, but silly me I made a HUGE intranet site, and stuck many, many
JS's in the pages (several hundred different ones, some that are over
300 lines of code long).  Mabye at this wholesale grade of distribution
the problem sets in, I don't know.

ed