Re: Caching and JS - Bug?

Gordon-

I second your thoughts.  I've been rewriting scripts daily and can count the
number of times this *caching* has happened to me on one hand (twice -- but
they were with beta Navigators).  Clicking in the location box and hitting
[ENTER] seems to *always* load the resaved code.  I can be assured of this
because many of the rewrites I've done have been with document.write()
calls, and the new page is redrawn accordingly every time.

Like I said before, if you've got some code that gets 'stuck' in the cache,
could you post it for the rest of us to see?

Andy Augustine