Re: significant figures

I have a similar function up at JavaScript 411 which returns a number rather
than a string, something that is important when dealing with forms and such.
Have a look at http://www.his.com/~smithers/freq/beta/dollars.html

On which platforms does the parseFloat() bug occur?? I know its happening on
my Win95 machine.

Anyone else?
Andy Augustine