Wanted JS newbies

I am currently in the process of putting together a complete JS tutorial
which will focus on all level of JS programming. The development group is
pretty large, and we have experienced beta testers for the text, but I
would also like one or two beginning programmers to go over the stuff, and
get their input on how they feel the tutorial is written. If you feel taht
you fit into this category please e me directly. Thank you.

                        Luke

+------
| Luke Cassady-Dorion -------------> luke@iliad.com
| Odyssey Sytems Corporation ------> http://www.iliad.com