Need CGI/Javascript guru - Password Script

I have customer who would like a member area setup on their site
that we are re-enginneering.  I need functionality by the 8th, and I
am looking for someone who is interested in helping out down the
road with jobs.  This is only on an on-demand basis.  We will pay
for your script, after installed and functional.  Please reply to
geius!@genius-inc.com if interested.

TIA
Brian Vosburgh
Genius, Inc.