Re: Caching and JS - Bug?

This has happened to me once or twice.  I think it was the fault of the
cache or something.  When I went back to the editor (I use MS Word 7),
resaved, then reloaded, it was fine.  I don't know if it's a a Navigator bug
or a OS bug.  It has never happened to me with published pages, and that's
what really counts.