Re: Mailing form

I guess the "smapping/e-mail stealing" aspect of this has some people
worried, and there have been a number of messaged condemning JavaScript for
it.  I don't think in hacker's terms so not only do I never think this stuff
up, I usually am clueless about the potential damage (until it happens to me!).

I agree that it's a nice way to do forms without need a form CGI script.
Fortunately I have a generic one at my site, and access to CGI, but not
everyone is so lucky...

-- Gordon