JavaScript game beta announcement

I recently asked if someone would be willing to host my JavaScript
Interstellar Strategy Game. It is now located at:
http://www.NETural.com/ISG/

If you would, please take some time to look at it and let me know what you
think. I'd like comments on both the implementation and the game itself.
Whichever you may feel like commenting on. I'd especially like to know if
you think it looks like a "good" game, even if it does have some problems
right now. Does it look like something you might have fun playing?