Re: checking for plug-ins

Sorry it came across that way, Andy.  I meant to said the code in the FAQ is
pretty much useless.  I didn't mean the FAQ itself was useless.  I'm sorry
you took it the wrong way, though I can see how my wording might have
suggested that.  I certainly didn't mean it in that manner, and in fact, I
find your FAQ extremely helpful, and often point people to it.  The effort
you put into the FAQ shows, and I'm sure many people appreciate it, me included.

Very sorry I offended.  It was definitely not my intention!

Revised version:  "Because of this, the code in the documentation(?), and
the similar code in the FAQ, is pretty much useless, IMO."  All better now? <g>

-- Gordon