Howdy folks,
	I am glad I found this list. I'm sure it will be a big
help and I will do my best to contribute usefull information.

A question:
I have a page with 4 frames on it. When the user clicks a button
I want to load new HTML files into 3 of the frames.
I know how to pop up a new window with the info on it this isn't
what I want to do.
Any ideas?

Chris Moses
Systems Manager