About frames ...

Sorry, I know, this maybe not the right place to ask a question about
frames, but:

I have successfully created 3 frames in my doc. where the first is a
banner, the second is an index for the third. The index, and its links
work as they should, i.e. open a page in the third frame,

my problem is, when I click a link on the third frame, it opens a page in
the third frame. If the doc.s were related, I would not butter. But they
are not. I want to get ride of all of the frames. Is this possible, or
should I go and read the manual :)

Please help.

Thank you,

Kursat Ince