RE: Conersion Question....

Andy,

	what I meant was to find a way to parse a string in order
to get to an instance of a specific object.  I've found the answer.
To do so, I'll parse the following string
"window.frames[0].document.forms[0].test" to
"/window/frames/0/document/forms/0/test".  Then I start with
instance of top object which I have at hand and recursively find the
instance of each object in the string for example obj = top, obj =
obj['frames'] , obj = obj[0] , ....
till I finally get to the test object.

Thanks for the response.
Masoud