Re: frames/javascript urls?

The HEIGHT and WIDTH attribute bug is the only easily reproducible cause.
Having nothing else to go on and no example (do you have an URL that we
could go and test?) I can only imagine it might be a logic error of some
type.  Can you reduce the script to its bare essentials and test that?  If
the problem is still there at least you don't have as much ground to cover.

-- Gordon