I have a script in which I need to download a
text file (same text file every time) from
the server and then have the script process it.
It seems I remember someone asking a similar
question recently and someone else suggested
using a hidden input field. However, I think hidden
input fields are limited to something like 1K in
length?

Anyway, is there any other way to do this?
Perhaps, is there a way in Javascript to
download a text file and assign it to a
string variable. If I could do that, then
I know how to parse the string in Javascript.

Thanks!

Eric

--
|  Eric Hyche                |   "A government big enough to give you  |
|  ehyche@intergate.net      | everything you want is a government big |