Nebie Question - Addition vs. Concatenation

Hi everyone.

I;ve just started learning JavaScript, so I decided that my first project
would be a simple four-function calculator.  It works great except for addition.

When I add 5 + 10, I get 510.  For some reason, the procedure treats my
numbers as strings, while in the other three operations, it works fine.

The url is http://zion.gt.ed.net/calc.html

Any help you can give would be great.  THanks again.

David Gotz