Re: AOL compliance

I work on a very large website as well, and our manager has decided that
writing for AOL is no longer necessary given the news that aol is working
with netscpe on a new aol browser.  Also its possible to Spoof any
browser now with internet explorer which is going to cause one heck of a
mess with that cgi.  Although we will stay conscious of other browsers,
we are writing for netscape navigator.....

Andrew Wooldridge (andreww@c2.org)        |
http://www.best.com/~wooldri/             |
http://www.c2.org/~andreww/javascript/    |