Creating seperate document

Hello
I am quite new to JavaScript. Is it possible to create an updated HTML
document after a form has been created using the target property and the
open function?
The problem I am trying to solve is that clients of my want to be able to
update a particular HTML document through online input and have that page
updated immediately using Javascript. Can anyone help me or lead me possibly
lead me in the right direction?????

Thanks,
David
Bing Info Systems