Force page using JavaScript

Is there a way to force the movement of a page using JavaScript? Basically,
I have a page setup that if you don't have a JavaScript Browser, you don't
need to be there. If you do, I'd like to have JavaScript load up that page.
If you don't, just a text page saying you got to have a JavaScript capable
browser.

TIA,
Grady