Bringing a winodw to the top

Hi,

Hopefull someone has a work-around for this; Once I've spawned a new window
("view")and load an image into it, the window is on top, but if I go back to
the underlying window to select  a new image to load into the "view" window,
the "view" window recieves the new image but does not return to the top.

Also while we are on the subject of windows, is there a way to place a newly
spawned window to a specific spot on the display. Right now every time I
spawn a new window, it open in the upper left corner of the viewing area but
I would like it to be in the lower left.

Thanks for all the help
Sonja

sonja@oz.net
sonjaa@starwave.com