Re: SRC attribute to <script>. Does it work for you?

>   Has anyone been successfull in getting the SRC attribute to
>   working with the <SCRIPT> tag?
>
>   I followed the documentation & it isn't working here.

It's not implemented.

Mike!

 ==   \      /   M I K E   W .   M I L L E R    telephone: 312.395.0988    ==
  ==   \    /    Vanguard  Technology  Group    facsimile: 312.395.0989   ==
   ==   \  /     URL: http://vtg.org/miller/    e-mail:  miller@vtg.org  ==