Re: Height & Width on all images?

>>Why all of the sudden is it so important to put H & W tags on my images when
>>using Javascripts?  How is the best way to pick these values without
>>creating distortions?  Go into a graphics package and note the size of the
>>images unaltered, and then use these?  What is the common procedure?
>>Thanks, trying to learn, and have not understood this subtle point.
>>
>>Stew

There are some great shareware utils, small in size, that will tell you a
graphic's size in pixels. I use mac for development, and there are several
on the infomac archives online.

              Chris Brewer      chris@netxperts.com
                       NetXperts: Web Page Design
          16731 E. Iliff, Suite 214   Aurora CO  80013

                                303-743-9801
          World Wide Web: http://www.netxperts.com
                                   ________
       World-class design for a world-wide market(tm)