Help : SNARK not working!!!

	I sincerely apologize if this question has been asked previously, but I'm
having a problem.  The problem seems to be with SNARK -- a Javascript applet
that allows one to automatically search several search engines for a specific
item right from ones home page.  My problem is that it doesn't work...normally
I would assume that there is something wrong with the script (I downloaded and
pasted it in - not much chance of my error), however I have the same script
working on another page.  I should mention that this problem page has four
other Javascript applets running (several also include forms)...Could it be
that a Javascript manipulation of forms interferes with another Javascript on
the same page???  Desperately seeking help, thanks in advance for all replies.