Re: Resizing window causes problems

At 09:48 PM 2/15/96 -0800, Gordon McComb wrote:

>Bill Dortch at hIdaho Design has worked up an
>update to his set of "frameset" functions and documentation, but so far I
>haven't seen him post a message announcing their availability.  I'd look
>into this.  I believe the general hIdaho URL is http://hidaho.com.

I take back part of what I previously said.  hIdaho.com's form page isn't
CGI, it's HTML with simple mailto: on the mouse click. (In other words, a
company that claims to offer many services and doesn't exhibit any of them
in the pages).

::It's friday ...::

-Scotty
 Scott J. Walter        | "Ah'm sorrah, sir ... but y' jes kinna fit
 Walter Enterprises     |  annah muhr on th' floppy.  Y' jes kinna
 SJWalter@WinterNet.COM |  mess wi' th' lahws o' data compression!"
  "It's not a bug ... it's not a feature ... it's an ENHANCEMENT!!"