Floating windows

Is there any way to  make a new window stays alla the time at front of the
parent main window?

I do a little script to create a new window and it works, but now I want
that thi new windos stay all the time on front of the main window, to
prevent that  this one goes on background, there is any way to do it?

Read You and...

***********************************
----------------- GET in TOUCH ------------------
***********************************
                          Claudio V. Gaetani
                         gaetani@netway.it
                    http://www.netway.it/~gaetani/
*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*

Today damsel Loneliness comes to me,
sporting her straw hat, lorgnette
and poppy bud, in her soft sway.

Today the fickle young lady is fiendly